The key features of a Isle of Man company formation are:
- Minimum of 1 Director – can be any nationality and can reside anywhere in the world, can also be a corporate body
- Minimum of 1 shareholder required
- Dividends made to non-residents are taxed at 0%
- 0% corporation tax for almost all types of companies (excluding banking or insurance)
- No capital gains tax, withholding tax, inheritance tax or stamp duty
- A visit to the Isle of Man is not required to form your company
- The Isle of Man is a self-governing British Crown dependency located in the Irish Sea between the islands of Great Britain and Ireland. It is not and has never been part of the United Kingdom but is within the British Isles.
The Isle of Man is an established international business and finance centre, with a secure base built on political stability and low taxation.
The most popular type of company is a Limited Company, which is very similar to a UK Limited Company, but with the benefit of 0% corporate tax rate. The rate of income tax applicable to Isle of Man companies that are not trading in banking or local real estate is 0%. Foreign Investors are attracted by the taxation structure in the Isle of Man company formations as there are no capital gains taxes, turnover tax or capital transfer tax, no stamp duties and low rates of income tax.
To request a free consultation about your company formation with our experienced team, please call us on +44 2087092920 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, use the live chat facility on our website.
Company package includes
- Isle of Man Company Formation
- Isle of Man Government Registration Fees
- Registered Office for 1 Year
- Registered Agent for 1 Year
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Register of Directors
- Register of Shareholders
Offshore Bank Account
After forming your company you may wish to open an Offshore Business Bank Account. Konsus have a close working relationship with many Offshore Bank Accounts.
The Banks we have chosen to work with meet our high standards of confidentiality has a high reputation and offers a wide range of banking services which we believe will best suit your requirements.
To apply for an Offshore Bank Account, you will need to comply with the identification requirements. Like us, the Bank must ensure they are complying with the authorities, as this will help to reduce the chances of Money Laundering.
Listed below are the Accounts we are able to offer you for your Isle of Man Company: