The key features of a Belize company formation are:
- Fast Incorporation usually done within 24 hours
- The company only needs one Director and one Shareholder which can be the same person
- The Director and Shareholder do not need to reside in Belize
- The Director and Shareholder information is kept confidential and is not displayed on public records
- The company is not required to file accounts
- A Belize Company is only required to pay the ‘Yearly Renewal’ on a yearly basis
- A visit to Belize is not required to form your company, everything will be done remotely
- All Belize Companies are exempt from local taxes
- The company cannot trade in Belize
- Cannot undertake the business of banking, insurance, assurance or reinsurance
- Belize is a country that is located on the eastern coast of Central America. It is the only country in Central America whose official language is English.
Belize has recently become one of the most popular Offshore Jurisdictions due to its English based systems. The most common type of Belize company formation is an International Business Company (IBC), this type of company cannot trade within Belize or undertake the business of banking, insurance, assurance or reinsurance. An IBC is exempt from paying local taxes. A Belize IBC is typically used by customers that wish to operate internationally from a secure, tax exempt and confidential location.
To request a free consultation about your Belize company formation with our experienced team, please call us on +44 2087092920 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, use the live chat facility on our website.
Company package includes
- Incorporation of Company
- Belize Government Registration Fees
- Registered Office for 1 year
- Registered Agent for 1 year
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Register of Directors
- Register of Shareholders
- Share Certificates
- Corporate Seal
Offshore Bank Account
After your Belize company formation you may wish to open an Offshore Business Bank Account. Konsus have a close working relationship with a major bank in Belize.
The Bank we have chosen to work with in Belize meet our high standards of confidentiality, has a high reputation and offers a wide range of banking services which we believe will best suit your requirements.
To apply for an Offshore Bank Account in Belize, you will need to comply with the identification requirements. Like us, the Bank must ensure they are complying with the authorities, as this will help to reduce the chances of Money Laundering.