The key features of a Cyprus company formation are:
- Fast Incorporation usually done within 48 hours
- The company only needs one Director, one Secretary and one Shareholder
- The Director and Shareholder do not need to reside in Cyprus
- There is no withholding tax on dividends paid to non-resident shareholders
- A visit to Cyprus is not required to form your company, everything will be done remotely
- The minimum share capital for a Cyprus incorporation is 1EURO and there is no maximum capital
- Cyprus is an island country in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea. Cyprus is the third largest and third most popular island in the Mediterranean, and a member state of the European Union. It is located south of Turkey.
Thanks to its beneficial tax system, Cyprus is proving itself to be one of the most popular offshore jurisdictions for holding, trading and intermediary companies to conduct international business. Cyprus is an established and popular place to incorporate limited liability companies also known as LLC Companies, an LLC is a legal entity that is separate from the individuals who run it. Cyprus is a full member of the European Union with the lowest corporation tax rate within Europe.
To request a free consultation about your company formation with our experienced team, please call us on +44 2087092920 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, use the live chat facility on our website.
Company package includes
- Cyprus Company Formation
- Cyprus Government Registration Fees
- Registration with Cyprus Tax Office (TIC Number)
- Registered Office for 1 Year
- Registered Agent for 1 Year
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Provision of Memorandum and Articles of Association in Greek and Translation into English
- Certificate of Registered Office Address
- Certificates of Directors and Secretary
- Company Stamp
Offshore Bank Account
After forming your company you may wish to open an Offshore Business Bank Account. Konsus have a close working relationship with a major bank in Cyprus.
The bank we have chosen to work with in Cyprus meet our high standards of confidentiality, and offers a wide range of banking services which we believe will best suit your requirements.
To apply for an offshore bank account in Cyprus, you will need to comply with the identification requirements. Like us, the bank must ensure they are complying with the authorities, as this will help to reduce the chances of money laundering.