The key features of a Panama company formation are:
- Exemption from all local taxes, when income received from outside of Panama
- Offers some of the tightest financial privacy
- Panama is the ideal jurisdiction for international investors
- A Panama Company may not carry out business in Panama
- No minimum share capital requirement
- Minimum number of directors is three – can be any nationality and can reside anywhere in the world
- You do not need to visit Panama for your Panama Company Registration
- Shareholder details are not held on public record
- No requirement for filing of financial accounts or audit
- A Panama company pays no income or withholding taxes on offshore operations
- Bearer Shares are permitted and they would need to remain in the registered agents custody – please contact us for further information.
The Republic of Panama is the leading offshore jurisdiction on the American continent. With its investor friendly offshore legislations and additional benefits like anonymity for investors, full liability protection, and a complete tax exemption it has become a first choice destination for a large number of investors. The most popular type of company in Panama is a Panama Corporation.
To request a free consultation about your company formation with our experienced team, please call us on +44 2087092920 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, use the live chat facility on our website.
Company package includes
- Panama Company Registration
- Panama Government Registration Fees
- Registered Office for 1 Year
- Registered Agent for 1 Year
- Corporate Company Seal
- Extract from the Company Registrar with Apostille
- Articles of Incorporation Apostilled in Spanish
- Articles of Incorporation Certified and Translated to English
- First Minutes of the Board
- Share Register Form
- Share Certificates
Offshore Bank Account
After forming your offshore company you may wish to open an Offshore Business Bank Account. Konsus have a close working relationship with a major bank in Panama.
The Bank we have chosen to work with in Panama meets our high standards of confidentiality, has a high reputation and offers a wide range of banking services which we believe will best suit your requirements.
To apply for an Offshore Bank Account in Panama, you will need to comply with the identification requirements. Like us, the Bank must ensure they are complying with the authorities, as this will help to reduce the chances of Money Laundering.