The key features of a St. Vincent company formation are:
- Favorable incorporation laws which are inexpensive to comply with
- No minimum level of share capital required
- No details of shareholders or directors are displayed on any publicly accessible register
- Information on the beneficial owner(s) is confidential and not submitted to the registrar
- Shareholders, Directors and Officers may reside anywhere in the world
- Companies may be formed with as few as one director who can also act as shareholder
- The incorporation process can take as little as 24 hours
- A stable government and political system based on the English model
- Non-resident companies are exempt from all local taxes
- Bearer shares are permitted but records must be maintained by the company’s Registered Agent – please contact us for further information.
St Vincent and the Grenadines are one of the Windward Island countries of the Eastern Caribbean and lies near the southern end of the Caribbean chain, close to Barbados
The licensing of an International Business Company (IBC) in St Vincent and the Grenadines is done in accordance with the International Business Companies (Amendment and Consolidation) Act 2009.
To request a free consultation about your company formation with our experienced team, please call us on +44 2087092920 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, use the live chat facility on our website.
Company package includes
- St Vincent and The Grenadines Company Formation
- St Vincent and The Grenadines Government Registration Fees
- Registered Office for 1 Year
- Registered Agent for 1 Year
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of exemption from taxes
- Certificate of exemption of import duties
- By Laws – a documents which will define the companies purpose and how it will operate
- Register of Directors
- Appointment of first Director
- Resolution of appointing of first Director
- Share Certificates
Offshore Bank Account
After your St Vincent and the Grenadines company registration, you may wish to open an Offshore Business Bank Account. Konsus has a close working relationship with many Offshore Banks, and only work with those who meet our high standards of confidentiality, has a high reputation and offers a wide range of banking services which we believe will best suit your requirements.
To apply for an Offshore Bank Account, you will need to comply with the identification requirements. The bank must ensure they are complying with the authorities, as this will help to reduce the chances of Money Laundering.
Listed below are the accounts we are able to offer you for your St Vincent and The Grenadines Company Formation: