The key features of a Mauritius company formation are:
- There are no capital gains or withholding taxes and no limits on the carry forward of tax losses
- Minimum of 1 Director and 1 Shareholder is required
- Business can be conducted internationally
- Global Business Category (GBC) 1 Companies are regarded as being resident, therefore are able to take advantage of the Mauritian
- Double Tax Treaties
- No statutory requirement to hold annual general meetings – location of meetings can be anywhere in the world
- A visit to Mauritius is not required to form your company
- Minimum share capital of 1USD
- Mauritius, officially the Republic of Mauritius, is an island nation in the Indian Ocean. The Republic of Mauritius is constituted of the main island of Mauritius and several outlying islands.
The most popular type OF Mauritius company formation is a Global Business Category 1, also known as a GBC1. A GBC1 pays minimal corporate tax after foreign tax credit is applied to any foreign source income. When you complete your Mauritius Company registration (GBC1 Company) you will be exempt from stamp duty, land transfer tax, and capital gains tax. There are no withholding taxes or equivalent deductions on dividends or other payments made by GBC1 companies to non-resident shareholders. GBC1 Companies are regarded as being resident, and are therefore able to take advantage of Mauritian Double Tax Treaties.
To request a free consultation about your company formation with our experienced team, please call us on +44 2087092920 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, use the live chat facility on our website.
Company package includes
- Mauritius Company Registration (GBC1)
- Mauritius Government Registration Fees
- Registered Office for 1 Year
- Registered Agent for 1 Year
- Bank Account Introduction
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Copy of the Company Constitution
- Register of Directors
- Register of Members
Offshore Bank Account
After forming your offshore company you may wish to open an Offshore Business Bank Account. Konsus have a close working relationship with many Offshore Bank Accounts.
The Banks we have chosen to work with meet our high standards of confidentiality has a high reputation and offers a wide range of banking services which we believe will best suit your requirements.
To apply for an Offshore Bank Account, you will need to comply with the identification requirements. Like us, the Bank must ensure they are complying with the authorities, as this will help to reduce the chances of Money Laundering.
Listed below are the Accounts we are able to offer you for your Mauritius Company: