The key features of a Delaware company formation are:
- Fast incorporation usually completed within 48 hours
- The company only needs one individual, also known as a Member
- The Member of the LLC does not need to reside in Delaware
- The Member information is kept confidential and is not displayed on public records
- A visit to Delaware is not required to form your company, everything will be done remotely
- Ownership of Delaware limited liability company is strictly confidential
- No accounting/reporting requirements
- The members are not liable for the debts and obligations of the limited liability company
Delaware is a state located in the north-eastern region of the United States. It is bordered to the south and west by Maryland, to the northeast by New Jersey, and to the north by Pennsylvania. Delaware is located close to Washington DC, the capital city of the United States of America.Delaware is one of the most popular jurisdictions in the USA to incorporate because it provides a complete package of incorporation services, including modern and flexible laws. The type of company that is formed in Delaware is a Limited Liability Company, also known as an LLC. A Limited Liability Company is a legal entity that is separate from the individuals who run it. A Delaware Company offers the possibility to have a US company with the similar advantages of other offshore companies like the BVI, Seychelles, Belize and Panama.
To request a free consultation about your company formation with our experienced team, please call us on +44 2087092920 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, use the live chat facility on our website.
Company package includes
- Incorporation of a Delaware Company
- Delaware Government Registration Fees
- Registered Office for 1 Year
- Registered Agent for 1 Year
- Copy of Certificate of Incorporation
- Preparation and Filing of Articles of Association
Offshore Bank Account
After forming your company, you may wish to open an offshore business bank account. Konsus have a close working relationship with many offshore bank accounts.
The banks we have chosen to work with meet our high standards of confidentiality, have a high reputation and offer a wide range of banking services which we believe will best suit your requirements.
To apply for an offshore bank account, you will need to comply with the identification requirements. Like us, the bank must ensure they are complying with the authorities, as this will help to reduce the chances of money laundering.
Listed below are the accounts we are able to offer you for your Delaware company: