The key features of a Seychelles company formation are:
- A completely tax-free offshore corporation
- You can have a one-man company (same director and shareholder)
- No residency requirements
- No disclosure of shareholders/directors on the public register or to any authority
- Share capital can be of any amount and the government fee remains the same, there’s no additional fees
- Business can be conducted anywhere around the world, excluding the Seychelles
- No filing of audited accounts
- Legal tax exemption; no taxation on any kind of income and no accountant costs
- A minimum of 1 Director is required – can be any nationality and can reside anywhere in the world
- A minimum of 1 Shareholder is required – can be any nationality and can reside anywhere in the world
- You are not required to visit Seychelles to form your company
Seychelles (officially the Republic of Seychelles) is a group of islands in the Indian Ocean located east of mainland Southeast Africa. Other nearby island countries and territories include Zanzibar to the west and Comoros, Mayotte, Madagascar, Réunion and Mauritius to the south.
An IBC (International Business Company) is the most popular and versatile type of offshore company available in the Seychelles. As with most of the other main offshore jurisdictions, a Seychelles Offshore Company (IBC) is a tax-free company designed for engagement into all forms of international business, with no reporting and minimum record-keeping requirements, as well as comprehensive confidentiality features.
A Seychelles company formation is one of the most popular types of Offshore Company Formation and is an easy, straightforward process to set up.
To request a free consultation about your company formation with our experienced team, please call us on +44 2087092920 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, use the live chat facility on our website.
Company package includes
- Seychelles Company Registration
- Seychelles Government Registration Fees
- Registered Office for 1 Year
- Registered Agent for 1 Year
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Register of Directors
- Resolution of Directors
- Register of Members
- Resolution of Subscribers
- Share Certificates
Offshore Bank Account
After your Seychelles company registration, you may wish to open an Offshore Business Bank Account. Konsus has a close working relationship with many Offshore Bank Accounts, and only work with those who meet our high standards of confidentiality, has a high reputation and offers a wide range of banking services which we believe will best suit your requirements.
To apply for an Offshore Bank Account, you will need to comply with the identification requirements. The bank must ensure they are complying with the authorities, as this will help to reduce the chances of Money Laundering.
Listed below are the accounts we are able to offer you for your Seychelles Company Formation: