The key features of a Gibraltar company formation are:
- In Gibraltar, there are no requirements or law to disclose any information regarding the beneficial owner of a Gibraltar company formation. Legislation ensures that secrecy is guaranteed – information can only be disclosed if there is an order of the Supreme Court
- Gibraltar incorporated companies are exempt from local taxation
- Gibraltar has a very good reputation and is a stable jurisdiction
- Non-resident companies are exempt from all local taxes
- There is no VAT in Gibraltar – companies are VAT Exempt
- A Gibraltar company registration is completed remotely, no visits are required
- Having a director and shareholder who is resident in Gibraltar is not a requirement for a Gibraltar company formation
- There is no minimum capital requirement
- A minimum of one director, one secretary and one shareholder must be appointed. If the director and shareholder are the same, a different secretary must be appointed.
To request a free consultation about your company formation with our experienced team, please call us on +44 2087092920 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, use the live chat facility on our website.
Company package includes
- Gibraltar Company Formation
- Gibraltar Government Registration Fees
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Registered Office for 1 Year
- Registered Agent for 1 Year
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Register of Directors
- Register of Members
- Share Certificates
Offshore Bank Account
After your Gibraltar company registration, you may wish to open an Offshore Business Bank Account. Konsus has a close working relationship with a major bank in Gibraltar.
The bank we have chosen to work with meets our high standards of confidentiality, has a great reputation and offers a wide range of banking services which we believe will best suit your requirements for a Gibraltar company registration.
To apply for an offshore bank account in Gibraltar, you will need to comply with the identification requirements. Like us, the bank must ensure they are complying with the authorities, as this will help to reduce the chances of money laundering.
Listed below are the accounts we are able to offer you for your Gibraltar company formation: